Friday, March 20, 2009

Speeches From Funny Movies

Pirate Frigate of the EnchantressLa Adventure - Part 2The Last

" Find the Father and get the ring " - Blind Wise

After leaving
Le Jester, I decided to hunt some Minax servants to get enough gold to survive.

is not up to Central to find an Orc that I win easily. In Asia fought another orc. Certainly trying to get gold in this way will be quite heavy.
Passing Europe, see nothing unless one of the Gates of Time . With the map they gave me at the beginning of the journey I find that the door usually open in 1423 AC and goes to the time of Pangea , namely the area in the future would be known as Iceland . While I have no interest so far in addressing Pangea, this tells me that last time I encounter.
When we finally arrived in France , I find that about opening another Time Gate. Again use the map and realize that this door leads me to England in 1990 , the present. I am interested in traveling to this time, but to get to the Time Gate , it closes. Undoubtedly will try again to pass through Puerta this later.
At Africa a Demon faces me. Demons are dangerous because I can not run away from them because of their uncanny ability to paralyze my legs and not letting me move. I finally get the devil flee, and after getting rid of his power, has dealt the final blow.
After all this time has given me the feeling that with my horse travels faster than Minax servants, and therefore I have less fights. This does not interest me and I need to fight harder to get gold and experience. I decide to leave the horse next to Le Jester of time and continue the journey on foot. When I go north approaching the African coast a Sea Monster . After finishing with the (to use an ax just is not bad) I head back Europe in search of the Time Gate that I can take this.
As said the map, the Gate leads me to England, and it is clear that I am in a different time because unlike AC 1423, this time, not only is there a Castle , but also a village north of it.
Entering the Castle divisive and the initials "LB " that can not be other than the very Lord British.
On reaching the throne room, a merchant me to give a tribute to the king. Approaching Lord British, I offer the tribute of 50 gold and gives me extra 300 points. Lord British , no more than this, so I did not give any valuable information and prepare myself to investigate the Castillo something else.
In the west wing of Castle a closed door meeting, which undoubtedly will open when you have braces.
Southwest of Castle find the prison, guarded by a guard. In principle, in prison only see Thieves in the cells, but one of them I see nothing less than a Balron . Unlike the Thieves approaching the door to try to attack the Balron remains calm in a corner of his cell. This is rare, and no doubt that Balron is important. I have to find keys to enter and talk with him.
The east wing, I find the dining Castle of Lord British. The only person I meet here is Andre French Chef who seems to be somewhat drunk and did not say anything interesting.
find the Southeast Church of castle. Apparently interrupting Mass at the Church and I see a group of clerics meeting and a Cleric , Sister Sledge singing "We are Family."
In the rooms behind the church , I know the Brother Antos, who asks if I've known her father. The answer is no, but I note as his father might be someone important.
Leaving the Castle of Lord British , I turn to the north of the UK the people he had seen before. When entering a poster tells me that this is the Puerto Bonus . I find that the entrance is well guarded by guards.
West of Puerto , Spells find a store called "Chad Follies." The only interesting thing here is the Wise blind at the entrance there telling me to find the Father to get the ring . So it can not serve this course ring, or who may be the Father , although that call him "Father " that person makes me think it may be the father of Brother Antos . No doubt I will continue investigating this.
near the magic shop, I find a woman Call Mary Ellen that begs you to hit the kick and lie to him. Rare reference to the abuse that better explain the observations.
North of Bonus, I discover that you call these people " Puerto ." I see at least one boat protected by a group of thieves who certainly does not look very peaceful. The door entrance to this port is closed, and as it happened earlier and I can not enter without keys.
also discover Seer in the city, but like all important places in this game, I cut the step due to another locked door.
also find several North Sea Monsters in the city that do not seem very friendly. I decide to avoid them. One thing is to fight one, but from three at the same time not a good idea.
At this meeting a fast-food shop called McDonalls . McDonall Ronall entry sings something about a new attraction.

The McDonalls is quite large. It has a toilet and a large counter for ordering. Anyway, I have no gold to buy anything.
About McDonalls find a new church. Appear to make wedding here ... and it seems that an interrupt.
After that I decide to finally leave the city and I head south to the Time Gate . When checking my map, it appears that the door me back to the same place where I come from Europe in AC 1423. I have not many options in the UK of 1990, so I decide to return to the past. Back in

1423 AC , I face a Thief , which had a Ankh. Even so it can not serve, but I keep it together with brass buttons .
In South discover a new Time Gate. The map says this door to take me DC 2111. That's when Post Holocaust. And I do not feel good to travel there.
In my travels in search of gold, I face another thief who steals my Brass Button . After killing him, get a Red Gem , but not recovered the brass button . As with the other objects, so they can not serve these gems.
With a little more gold, I have addressed the Linda Varg Pub. After giving a tip of 2 gold, Varg tells me the Warriors use Magic Helms. If I find any, I'll have to see if I get one of these Helms .
Leaving Linda am flanked by two orcs, which are not rivals.
Back France, I encounter a Pirate Ship . Attempt to address it, but the crew will not let me and attack me. At the same time an orc decides to join the party and also begins to fight me. This is too much and I decide to use that Pirates on the ship and face first to the orc. At the end the orc fought the Pirate Ship and went to pieces.
I decide to revisit British Lord to make me grow more points of life, and this time I stop adventure.

MAPS:

Time Map

1990 DC


Lord British Castle 1990 DC


Puerto Bonus






Comments:

NOTE: Ultima II makes many references to real events and people real. Some obvious and not so obvious. Unfortunately I have no information of them all, and it may take some overlooked. Just put those who are 100% sure they mean something. If anyone has more info would be appreciated to post with it.

- 1423 AC is the time before the dawn of civilization. According to the time travelers in AC was an advanced civilization, apparently the offspring of civilization Pangea.

- 1990 DC is this, if you can call it that. It's a dangerous time and egocentric. It is a time where people are under stress that makes them use pragmatism with respect to reason., becoming less important values \u200b\u200band making the weakest souls are devoted to crime and software piracy.

- Castle Lord British is in England. Which makes perfect sense.

-First appearance of French Chef Andre .

-The character of Sister Sledge is a reference to a band called by the same name. The dialogue of "We Are Family " is a reference to his 1979 album " We are Family."

-First appearance of Brother Antos .

- Mary Ellen is a reference to Mary Ellen Wilson , who was considered the first case of abuse by their parents and eventually led to the movement of Child Protection.

- Ronall McDonall is a clear reference to Ronald McDonald and fast-food franchise.

"The Demons are lesser creatures of hell that have the magical ability to paralyze the legs of their enemies, unless they have a magical object that will defend against this.

-Los Sea Monsters are creatures that abound in the ocean capable of sinking entire frigates.

-The crew of a Frigate not hesitate to attack you unless you prove that you're an experienced Sailor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment