Sunday, March 27, 2011

Desert Eagle Bbgun China

Marin protected. GULF: JA, JA! SE CREE YUNAI I AM YOUR TEDDY




Today I was in the Pelu Fely, I know very often greet her and sometimes Bimba Bimba we get to play at the square while working Fely. I'm fine in my new home I have more company, a cat, birds, ... and my new owner Yunai with which I see in the picture, loves me and treats me like his teddy. On weekends we go to the village and there I am the plaything of all, they treat me very well and love me, there I'm like a pig wallowing all over, and play a lot with all the children and the elderly as well. When I go to Fely pelu pampering continues to give me and I her, and I tell you a little secret .... we find it hard saying goodbye.
My greatest wish is that all these kids who are waiting for a family to welcome them have the same luck I had. I love you very much. Gulf.

0 comments:

Post a Comment