Thursday, January 1, 2009

E Z Go Versus Club Car

Sliver Legacy Ultima I The First Age of DarknessLa Adventure - Part 13The Gem of Immortality

" Your selfless heroism has saved our people. If gratitude is not enough to keep you, I want you to know that I, Lord British, I decide to order a whole realm of Sosaria that from now on are at your service. They do so. "" Lord British


The final fight against Mondain has arrived. Without thinking twice I get into the Time Machine . It fits four holes where the 4 Gems that Sosaria Kings have been giving me. Displaying the Time Machine is closed and I can not leave, I can only press the button to start it.
Shortly after starting my journey through time, a powerful magic me out of the machine, and find myself face to face with the Mondain himself .
Approaching Mondain, explosions began to appear in random locations in the room. The fight against Mondain is harder than I expected and I removed 12000 life points before I get him to flee.

To escape me, Mondain turns into a bat, but it serves little as it still armed with my Blaster until it falls to the ground dead ... or at least so it seems.


Mondain
is immortal, and soon rise again, then I go to the Gem of Immortality and destroyed without hesitation, which I removed almost 3000 points, leaving me rather moribund life.
After that I go back to where this Mondain returns to be transformed into a bat and finally give the final blow and ended with the.
I have been victorious. Mondain was defeated Wicked Gem destroyed and my adventure has been completed.
In the next post will tell the epilogue Last I .

Comments:

"The end of Ultima I and destruction of the Gem of Immortality is one of the most important moments in the history of Last . This finish has many implications of who speaks in more detail in the next inning.

"At the end of the game, give an address to report your success to Richard Garriott (this also happened in Akalabeth ).

"In the remake, the room where this Mondain is surrounded by walls that take lives you touch.

"In the remake the end of the game was extended by adding text at the end where you Welcomes Lord British:


A shower of silver rays announces the death of Mondain . Glimpses of destinations across your mind as the secret power of the magician's death cry echoes in your ears. A thousand years passed in a moment of time when you overcome a bizarre dream.

Upon waking you're in a new place. A young man with a purple robe helps you get up, and then you see the thousands of people who look at you adoringly.

"Your selfless heroism has saved our people. If gratitude is not enough to stay, I want you to know that I, Lord British , I decided to order the entire Kingdom of Sosaria that from now on are at your service. They do so. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment