Thursday, July 2, 2009

Buying Temazepam Eggs

of the EnchantressLa Adventure - Part 12The Greenland Dungeon - Part 1

"I'm an old man." - Elder


Well, I feel the delay of this entry, but I have not had time these days.

In this post I have set a goal to map the first levels of the Dungeon Greenland.

I started with the typical of each entry: get gold and torches. Nothing interesting to tell about it.
Once I got enough torches to go into the dungeon Greenland, I thought I should buy better armor, but New reach San Antonio 've seen that I need even 400 coins gold to buy a Power Armor .
Before leaving San Antonio New I opened the two doors to the backyard of the Armory and here, under a tree, I met an old man who only tells me is ... which is an old ... in order.
Without entertainment, I ventured into the dungeon Greenland.
Before me lies a hall where a door could see was the west. I decided to check first where I had this passage before going through the door.

Ignoring the first crossroads, I reached a point where my only options were either the north gate or the east. I decided to try his luck north.
Passing through the door, I see a new corridor with two ways to end one to the right and left.
First I decided to map the west. Here I found a new door and a road that led to south. First, as usual, I followed the road.
At the end of the road, a new door has taken me no less to the first crossroads ignore at first.
Rather than retrace my steps, I have a door to the west of the dungeon. Here I found a huge hallway that runs from one end to the dungeon.
the end of this hallway (in the northern part of it) I found a chest with some gold.
I went south and I was going through the gate to the east.
Passing through here I see a new door. By entering this gave a small room with a new door at the end of it, and again this new door opened into another room with a door. Finally, this door is the same as ignoring the principle of the dungeon. After mapping the area, back on my feet.
The east is a series of long corridors with the occasional secret door. At the end of these halls have finally found the stairs leading down to level 1 of the dungeon.
at level 1, getting off I've been attacked by an Orc that was hidden behind a secret door behind me. Before crossing the secret door I decided to explore first the corridor leading to the north and turn west.

Heading west I have seen a series of doors to the north. At the end of the hall I decided to check all these doors.
Exploring the north east I found a great room that had an outlet to the south.
The south exit of the room faced a series of small rooms with new outlets both west and south. I went exploring to the south making the map so that surround the level.
Once I left the area, I went to Northwestern to complete my first map with hallways that had explored the level. This has left me alone to explore the southwest.
To reach the southwestern go through a secret door that opens onto a long corridor which has another secret door at the end. I ignore this and keep moving until I encounter a large room. Upon entering, my left descry the stairs to level 2.
This room connects to the southeast.

Before going down to level 2 I went to the last secret door that had been ignored and that making the map I realized that was a small bedroom. In this room I found a chest with more gold.
Finally I dropped to Level 2. This level is a large room full of pillars which makes it very easy to miss.

Rather than explore everything, I used maps from the previous levels to see if they followed a pattern set when the stairs. I was lucky and is the same pattern followed Akalabeth dungeons and Ultima I. In this way I found up the stairs.
Rather than further into the depths of Greenland , I decided to go outside and leave it for now.
When going outside I realized that I have enough money to buy Power Armor , so without thinking twice I've done just that. Finally I have the best armor Ultima II.
In the next post I will continue exploring the dungeon Greenland.
next week because of exams I'm back, not if I have time to give input.


MAPS:

Greenland Dungeon

Level 0

Level 1
Level 2



Comments:

-First appearance of the elderly.

- Unlike Torres in the Dungeons going down.

- Greenland Dungeon appears in every game except in times of Pangea .

-Using the patch to improve graphics for EGA can repair the dungeon that also appears in Pangea (The file existed, but the last level was broken and was not used in the original game).

0 comments:

Post a Comment