Thursday, July 23, 2009

Cute Quotes For Birthday Invitations

Last IIRevenge of the EnchantressLa Adventure - Part 13The Greenland Dungeon - Part 2 Last IIRevenge

" Argh! A Trap! " - Abroad


Well, if all goes well, the blog should continue without interruption during a good season (or at least I hope).

Before turning to go into the dungeon of Greenland I've been collecting some torches. Nothing interesting to say here except that I've noticed that only give me Warriors torches.
Once I got something over 30 torches have gone to the dungeon. I've gone through the first three levels (levels 0 to 2) quickly and have finally reached level three.
Once on level 3 I found myself in a room in the northeast with four outputs. This room had a series of secret doors, but only the ones in the west were interesting.

First I researched the north and found a small room with nothing in it. The output this was a dead end. The south exit has led me to a room with 3 bedrooms to the east. All these outputs have been dead ends.
The west exit, as did the rest to a dead end, but had two secret doors to the north and south. The North faces a series of three rooms connected together with a series of doors.
Finally the south had two doors. The door is opened into a series of passages where I found an empty box. The west door opened onto a long corridor at the end were the steps leading down to Level 4.
At level 4 I have found myself in the midst of a long corridor. I decided to investigate first the north of the hall where I found a secret door that led to the northwest of the level. The northwest area is composed of a series of small rooms connected to each other. Finally at the end of them I found an exit that brought me into the hallway where the stairs were.
In this hall I found a new door that gave access to the southeast. In this area I found a series of 6 doors (3 on each side of the aisle). The South gave a room with no exit, while the north has led me to a room with 3 other doors leading to a new corridor.
In this hall I found a small room with no exit in the east.

Finally I followed the western corridor that led me to a large room with four pillars that surrounded the stairs to level 5.
Level 5 is very similar to level 2. The difference is that while level 2 was a large room with pillars, level 5 is a series of small rooms connected to each other. Like level 2, level 5 the stairs were placed in a logical place and do not cost me find them. After that I headed back to the surface and I decided to quit for today. At this rate, this dungeon will be extended a little longer than expected.


MAPS:

Greenland Dungeon

Level 3
Level 4
Level 5



Comments:

"Warriors are the only ones who carry torches.

0 comments:

Post a Comment