Saturday, February 26, 2011

Cards For 1st Death Anniversary

ORION, WE GET TO THE HEART MILA

I'll tell you a sad story that happens my life right now. Orion, my greyhound, my most loyal companion of joy, mishaps and experiences is now debating life and death. I think that after what he has lived, which has suffered, which has endured before d and be res tasted ... Can not leave us now, he is strong and can not leave us
... I say that if there is forecast calls for Able therefore pray that my phone does not ring unable to avoid take a boat every time I hear the jingle of the telephone and is one or the other person around me, wondering if there is news. And is that Orion's heart fails him, "I said the vet. Her heart

puddle of water making it difficult to pump. In addition we found a tumor in the aorta "Something must be done and
" says Dr. me ... Too much information, medical terms, terms that make no sense to me, words that scare me ... TUMOR! But it's going to have a tumor in the kitchen if yesterday m those little eyes and looked round, mischievous and full of life waiting for you drop a piece of cheese, bread or snack that could lead to crop! If at that time all I had was a fat man will not wiggle! And I thought ... Ori Ayy! Another embarrassment more ... What you've won this time in the kitchen with that skill that characterizes you? ... Or Who coaxed into the last family meeting to share with you any food craving? And what seemed an embarrassment now became tumor, heart surgery, risky business! Irune Calm down. First question: "Are you suffering?" "No," he reassures the Doctor "But ... (There's always a but) if nothing is done and any time you can stay ... " My heart aches, my soul! "Options?" I say ... Operate but has its risks. In addition to not do a biopsy will not know what time you will live ... Depending on the tumor will live a month, a year ... do not know ... Dr. once told me that fateful scene awaiting a response and let me gently in a room with Orion and budget Clinic or nothing more and nothing less than 2,600 euros. I look at it ... as God afford! 2,600 euros! It is a complex medical work which they have to do and thankfully they can, I mean that at least there is a medical solution hopeful but ... I have not got 2,600 euros! I look at Orion who sits on the floor with his big fat man. His gaze fixed on me and mine fixed to it. I can not hold back and I begin to mourn ... "Anyone who sees me! These crying for an old dog! "I thought ... NO, I'M CRYING OVER BY A MEMBER OF THE FAMILY AND HAVE TO CLEAR, borrow it ... My parents always told me that one must always choose the path of life however difficult is presented that way. DECIDED!

it happens, had, at that time, a television program THE SIXTH recorded cases in the clinic. They were interested by the case of Orion, and I asked permission to record the transaction and interview. I'm interviewing! I angustiadísima and completely immersed in my tri
Stezo but ... Maybe it was time to share with the world how wonderful it had been able to adopt a greyhound, despite how rewarding to be here today ... and I did! Since then the box was most realistic. Imagine: full Mascara tears run down the face and head ruefully saturated while making it clear that as a member of Sos Greyhounds and in my experience to adopt a greyhound had been one of the best decisions made in my life and that those without A GREYHOUND ... ... HE IS THE LORDS LOST! FROM THEN TO BE MISSED ...

And frankly I can say that when I decided to take called Anna, Director of Sos Greyhounds and said "I want to adopt a greyhound, I do like the color and age ... that is less able to take that love you "and was Orion, a template of
och or years (well, you know, male and older. I do not understand why but more difficult to adopt. And I swear I do not understand why I did not change for anything in this world!) My parents at such election and with that flair that characterizes all parents is to avoid suffering to a child, I said "If it is too, thinks which by nature is more likely to die before so I will not enjoy it as long as a sapling. " I replied "just the greyhound with age, the oldest, which has suffered so long, that I want to help and this time I will not be selfish and think of me and my future suffering. This time think of the life you deserve this greyhound has not been able to live " And yet once again my parents were right because Orion only takes me four years and has been ill, Despite the short time we've been together there is not a day that goes by that I regret having found.

Finally I would like to thank Albert for having attended Sordé emergency and correctly diagnosed as Orion. Surgeon Dr. Josep Closa, Dr. Yolanda Navalón and all equipment that make possible miracles like the most needy ne Orion and I today. Anna Clements, Director of Sos Greyhounds, for your continued support and all of you for fighting for the same reason as me: A BETTER LIFE FOR THE GREYHOUND

0 comments:

Post a Comment