Thursday, February 17, 2011

Inner Envelope With Pocketfold Invitation?

Marín. MURDERER THE MAXIMUM SENTENCE FOR PUPPIES AND TORTURE OF

THE NEWS IS ON FACEBOOK. THERE ARE "SECOND LIFE"

maximum penalty for Torture-MURDERER OF PUPPIES.
There is a campaign to collect signatures. Put the link www.peticionpublica.es/?pi=P2011N6842
collecting signatures

www.peticionpublica.es
"The person who kills for fun is announcing that, in order to stay free of it, I would kill for fun. Tu. .. life may not be important for anyone. "

" On February 8 a person who calls himself" Murderer Knin "posted on his blog a video of twenty minutes where you could see how to torture to death a young Lulu Pomenaria race (another found dead on the side). In the same states that will continue torturing and killing dogs and even details forms of torture. "


THE VIDEO TO BE SCARY. I have not seen it, I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE. I HAVE HAD ENOUGH TO READ WHAT I DID, HE turned my stomach. Please sign, IS ESSENTIAL FOR ALL THE SUPPORT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment